
Since I saw the final of Occupation Double, if I have the opportunity to travel soon, I want to visit South Africa. During the show, I saw many places I want to visit because I think it would be very interesting. During the trip we would stay in a beautiful hotel. In this hotel the arrangements was amazing. It seems like we were really in the savanna. More, the restaurant of the hotel is outside and the landscape is so beautiful with the typical animals of South Africa sproximity of us. In the activities I would want to do, there is the elephant tour in the forest Africa and the safari tour to see giraffes, lions, zebras, hippopotamus and rhinoceros. I want to travel in South Africa too because it is probably a big cultural choc and I want to learn an other different culture and do typical activities with the people stay in Africa. I hope my dream to visit this beautiful place come true.
162 words.
162 words.
I want to go there too! I think it would be amazing to see all these animals in liberty just in front of us. But that cost a lot of money to go there, and to do all these activities. I hope someday i will have enough money to spend and go visit the south africa.
RépondreSupprimer