mardi 22 décembre 2009

Personal Entries 6.


Hedley


For me, Hedley is a good group too. They are a pop-rock canadian group. They are become famous when Jacob Hoggard reached the third place at canadian idol show. They come from Abbotsford in Colombie-Britannique. The name of their group (Hedley) come of a city in Colombie-Britannique. They have 3 albums: « Hedley » in September 2005, « Famous Last Words » in October 2007 and the new, « The Show Must Go » in November 2009.


For more informations consult their website : www.hedleyonline.com



86 words

2 commentaires:

  1. I love this groupe. Their songs are so good. I receive a cd of them for Christmas and I love all their songs. I find that the words that they use are really good they come to search our emotion.

    40 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like this group too. They are so good, I saw this group last year at tv and I was happy to heard about this magnific band. Amélie I think you're excellent to find a good music band :).

    Jimmy Jackson
    39 Words

    RépondreSupprimer