lundi 21 décembre 2009

Personal Entries 4.


My futur projects

Next year I'm going to Saint-Augustin at Campus Notre-Dame-De-Fois to become a nurse. After 3 years in this technical i want to do 2 other years in this college to make an attestation to become a ambulance driver. I chose this 2 trades because I want to help people in need. I also have the stress of keeping them alive and see the gratitude in their eyes when they passed through. It's a tough job, because sometimes we must deal with death, dealing with difficult cases, to families destroyed by the loss of a family member, but for me is still the best job in the world; My passion.



112 words

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello Amélie,

    It's cool that you now know what you want to do later. Even if we will be not at the same Cégep, I hope that I will still see you. Do you want to become an ambulance driver later? See you tomorrow!

    42 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think that you will make good nurse and a good ambulance driver too. Because you are a girl who love help people. This job is create for you ! Good luck for your future Amélie Trottier. :) xxx

    ..
    35 words

    RépondreSupprimer