
What I want to do this winter
This winter I want spend much time with my friends. I want to do many activities with them such that go shopping, cinema, skating, parties, valcartier or just spend one day with some of them for talking, laughing, taking pictures and messing. I want too to ski-doo and just spending time outdoors with my family and people I love.
66 words
This winter I want spend much time with my friends. I want to do many activities with them such that go shopping, cinema, skating, parties, valcartier or just spend one day with some of them for talking, laughing, taking pictures and messing. I want too to ski-doo and just spending time outdoors with my family and people I love.
66 words
Hello Amélie,
RépondreSupprimerYou have several projects for this summer. I would also want to do these activities with my friends. I will maybe travel this summer, but it is not sure yet. Moreover, I will probably have to clean and to paint my apartment. Will you also work somewhere this summer? Goodbye!
52 words
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
RépondreSupprimerHi amélie!
RépondreSupprimerI hope that I will do there activities with you because I think that we really have fun when we are together!
I will doing ski-doo this winter too.
Maybe we could do it together? :)