lundi 21 décembre 2009

Personal Entries 3.


My dream

when I have more money, I want to go to Cuba or the Dominican Republic to swim with dolphins. I want to go there too cause I want to do Diving Submarine and see many amazing fish species. Spend 2 weeks in the south to tan, spending time on the beach and bathe in the sea would be great. This is a dream I would like to realize this year, because I want to accomplish this dream with some of my friend before to go next year to cejep. I also want to go to Cuba or the Dominican Republic for do too katamaran and horses on the beach. I think this trip would be a good oportunity to keep good relations with my best friends to assist the transition and keep the friendship between the secondary and cejep.



142 words





1 commentaire:

  1. Me too i would like to swim with a dolphin it's a dream that i would like to accomplish. When i have a monney i will go to dominican repulic with my mother for accomplish my dream.

    RépondreSupprimer