mardi 1 décembre 2009

Personal Entries 1.


My presentation
Hello everyone, my name is Amélie. I'm a student in secondary 5 at École Secondaire Donnacona. I do this blog for a projet in my english class. On this blog you'll find some articles about obligatory subjets and 10 personnal entries about what i like or dislike, musical group, good movie, my future plan and many others things.
So please Enjoy this blog & especially put your comments.


70 words

2 commentaires:

  1. Your blog is really interesting. There are various subjects. I learnt several things about you thanks to this blog. You can be proud of you. Thank you for all your comments! It is really appreciated. Have a nice evening! Bye!

    40 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very nice blog Amélie. You're a great student.
    I heard several things about you too. I'm happy about that. You're blog is a modal for us thank you Amélie :). Have a nice mark ! Bye

    Jimmy Jackson
    37 Words

    RépondreSupprimer