vendredi 2 octobre 2009

Sport Riddle.


1.This sport is seasonal.
2.It develops reflex.
3.It develops a good cardio.
4.This sport has different level.
5.This is a team sport.
6.More boys plays at this sport.
7.This sport gives an adrenaline rush.
8.It needs many equipments.
9.This sport plays in winter.
10.The sport's name has 6 letters.

what is this sport ?

3 commentaires:

  1. I'm notsure but I Think is the hockey . I LOve this sport and I Want To PLay In Team !! Answer Me On my blog. This Is My Website: VaL0oUe.blogspot.com Thank You So Much :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Humm, I'm not sure but i think that your sport is the hockey. Hockey is a very good sport, I very like to look this sport and I like Montreal Canadiens. It is a good team.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I Think that the sport you choose is hockey.
    I love this sport. I think that it's the sport that I prefer to watch and more when we go together to watch the team of Saint-Marc.:)
    35 words

    RépondreSupprimer